Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 4: Yoga (But really Core Synergistics)

Day 4!! Which is slated to be Yoga but I hate yoga... So here's the deal:

Yoga = ~90 minutes. Which is 30 minutes longer than all the other workouts. Because of this, I get bored towards the second half (the balancing postures). My plan was to edit the video file and weed out a bunch of the balance postures, and things like corpse pose and child pose but I hadn't gotten to it.

That being said, and since I was at Bethany's, we did Core Synergistic in place of Yoga. Core S. is a good workout I must say. I had trouble with the lunges because I didn't have proper sneakers, and on Bethany's rug my foot wobbled a bit making harder to stay balanced. Boat and Banana were easier than I remember, probably because of Ab-ripper work.

We were sweaty as balls, and I only skipped the Dreya Rolls because I hate Dreya.

Tomorrow is golf in the AM so if I'm being bold and spicy, I'll attempt to do legs/back in the afternoon, but if not, friday will be my off day for the week.

Day 4 weigh-in: 183.0 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment