Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 1 + 2: Back into the swing of things!

Back to day one, sort of a deja-vu feeling to be honest. Having the same thoughts as before: "How bitching is this going to be? Can I make it 2 more months?" I tried to take Tony's pointer for Chest/Back and paced myself through the first 12 sets. I did 8-10 reps and a lot of times use a chair for pullup excercises (because my back muscles are still lacking) instead of the typical 12-14 I'd strive for before. I knew I had to do this so that I wasn't BURNED by the second round, especially after slacking off and being on a vacation where I stuffed my face with Ice cream sandwiches. I made it through the workout and it felt great. Finished up with some Ab-Ripper, still hate those damn Obliques, Heals to the Heaven, and Fifer Scissors only because they're reaally tough for me.

Day 2 was back to Plyometrics, and boy did it kick my ass. There were a few exercises where I got 20 seconds through and the last 10 seconds I did Pam's version (usually the easier one) so that was disappointing. I also skipped the Sports Bonus round, and the last 2-3 sets of exercises.... But I still think this first week is going to be a "getting back into" week, so I think I did a good job if I think of it that way, and I definitely burned a ton of calories still.

Tomorrow will be Arms/Shoulders!!

Day 1 Morning weigh-in: 183.7 lb
Day 2 Morning weigh-in: 183.0 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment