Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3: Arms/Shoulders + Bethany

Ok, Bethany wasn't "part" of the workout, ho ho... but she did today's workout with me at my place!

Typical Arms/Shoulders day, which tend to be the easiest, partly due to my bands being mostly too easy, and the "hardest" bands which are red, don't give me a real burn until 12+ which is higher than Tony's recommendation of 8-10 for size which I'd prefer. I have been better about recording my reps/weight from the worksheet that came with the program. Last time I used pieces of scrap paper each morning, then re-typed it in an Excel spreadsheet. Problem with this was I ended up with a stack of 15 little papers and forgot what days they were for or got to lazy to enter them into Excel.

Bethany was new to the bands, because she typically uses 2-10lb dumbells. She didn't like them as much, and I'd have to agree... dumbbells are far superior, but you pay for that superiority in both $$ and Pain to transport/store.

Good workout overall, did ab-ripper pretty well. Now my chest/hipflexors/arms will all be sore tomorrow. I walk kinda funny when my hipflexors are sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment