Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Real Day 23, P90X Day 11: Chest and Back

Ok, so it's Tuesday morning... Just finished my workout and man is it easy to get off track after 11 days off!!! I made it a goal to do even or +1 to what I did last week to try and make some progress and for 90% of it I succeeded in doing so! The problem came around my 18th-ish set, I was just getting too pooped to continue on, so there were 4 sets left unfinished, and 2 that were 1-2 reps below my first round of sets.

Felt really good overall, and now it's time for some b-fast. I bought some mixings for a yogurt which I'm going to try. Unfortunately it contains some carbs, but so would cereal...

2 comments:

  1. Good job so far Jake! Everyone needs a good 11 days off from time to time =). What happened to your Tony Horton wallpaper? I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony's wallpaper wasn't reliable enough unfortunately. It was fun while it lasted though!

    ReplyDelete